Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolution

HAPPY SMASHIN 2010 PEOPLE!

Yes it's finally it. Well I realised that I've spent the whole first day of the year in bed. Feeling bummed, and suffering from heavy eyes disease. The dark actually attracts me more then the bright light. And as for new year's eve, I didn't get to spend it with my wolves. Which is quite sad. But nevertheless it was fun. This year's celebration, to me is far better than last years'.

Oh well 2009, thank you for the good stuff.

As for resolutions, I'm not going to make one. My only deal is to graduate. And to take my wolves far ahead. Far as possible. Im not putting lines or expectations. I think that would be my new year's resolution. To not have borders and expectations. But to just work as hard for everything related to me, for my music, for life. Yeah, I'll push it all out limitless, and won't decide the prize. I'd leave that to my strength and anticipation. It's more fun to live that way. I will for sure be better, but yeah we all know hassles like burning up a high spirit and that there are never smooth roads. But I've decided to put myself up to tests and be content for long as I can.

As for tonight, Im just tuning into Skid Row and every song related to the theme of living life.


No comments: