Tuesday, February 3, 2009

again

my dearest ladies tagged me. So I'm bound to answer these tags questions. Just because I'm caught up in an absolute plain situation. Only I'm not answering in bullets or numerical form. So here goes the tags:-

I am at the moment cold thanks to the air-conditioner. So ask me again, am I hot? My impulses says Im not in any condition of feeling hot at all :) Now here's my favourite piece of self photo and I would be utterly glad to calm your curiosity of the question-tag why. If you look clearly you will notice me without the aid of mascara, eyeliners, eccetera. That is the look that only those really close will get to see. Some addition and facts, I've been told I look innocent with no make-up help. In most photos, I would make faces, I love to smirk and i don't mind the lines thank you. Try and refine those lines with machines and you will look like a drag queen. That goes to all the yougsters. You're young, you don't need any sorts of refinements (accept for pimples :P). Stop hating yourself and just laugh whenever you feel like it. I am in this photo too, promoting twisties. I love my food but sadly I haven't had pizzas in quite a long, long time. But that's okay because my current crave is for peanut butter and jelly and spicy mint. Which reminds, I just had toast with peanut butter and jelly. It was heaven when I was indulging it while my ears were banging to Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It. There fore I had my stomach filled and now I am stuffing all my stuffs back in my bag. I had it washed yesterday. Yeah, I am also thinking if i would prefer any names beside mine. Well, why not? I already have a few nicknames. But just a reminder, don't spell my name wrong. I get pissed off. My name is by far short enough and it would not take your whole memory cells to remember.

So did I answered all the tagged question Sara and Aina? I won't tag because I don't have the questions pasted here. But that was sweet of you guys to notice about my relationship with dinasour. :) I find it cute.

1 comment:

tifa said...

hey my twisties!! >.<
gahaa! who wouldnt notice bout ur cute dinosaur?? lols