Monday, February 23, 2009

exaggeratte

I had to tell you just this single thing. Would you care to acknowledge? Well because if you do, you should read further. I had bewildered my mind in search for sinister words and criticism in a lighter way. But the words failed to merge. I had tried to find words to make it seems less sarcastic, but it turned out gimpy instead. Up to this part, I think I should confess. What I'm about to tell, is not sinistral, nor is is sarcastic. Maybe just pure distorted feelings? I guess what I am trying to say is (Clearing my trachea and inhaling as much air as I could then releasing it again) My car broke down. (Smile until all my teeth can be seen) Be mad. For I have used that much of line for describing. Lets dig deeper. Latest news from my dad, the water pump broke. (Sounds like a pregnant woman on the edge of giving birth saying "my water just broke") That's his facial expression when he said it. So here i thereby pronounce, (Knock twice using the judge's hammer, maybe using the judge's wig as well) I pronounce the accused (which is me, claimed sinned for not filling in the radiator's water by dinasour *because I never cared about the car or it's engine, I just cared about driving* :D) Pronounced the accused not guilty. Woo-hoo (crowd cheers) If I were to give a speech it'll sound like this: Forgive me for not caring dear car, I'd be more thorough about you next time. I know, in the end you would say, Fina is such an exaggeratting brat. But who would care? It's my blog :D

No comments: