Tuesday, March 23, 2010

necessities

It's almost rare that you see girls going out without nothing in their palms. Almost always, they'd have a handbag of handful things, that some would say (usually guys) "why can't you leave those stuff at home? Trust us, we tried, and failed. Whatever's in our bag is a super life saver, without it, we could get asthma attack. Well, here is, out of randomness, the list of stuffs girls would usually have in their bag, and in case you're still wondering why, here's a very logic explanation to go with it.

number one. tissue. Well it's rare that I have it but my bandmate Abby always has it. Come on, we need tissues all the time. I'd usually have it in my car. Proof: my dearie claimed for tissue yesterday to wipe of his eyeliners after photoshoot. IMAGINE if there were none, you'd be wiping of shirts and skins. Very very acceptable to have tissues in bags.

number two. eyeliners and lip balms. OBVIOUS REASON: Look at the weather now. You need lip balms to avoid cracks, and oh well, it's just necessary for me to have eyeliners to avoid raccoon eyes.

number three. hairclips. I should be appreciated for carrying this mini item with me. You need it every meal, because I won't want my hair in my mouth, I want the food in my mouth. And I hereby declare, proudly, that he would almost always ask for hair clips too. So I'm not the sole to blame. I rest my case.

number four. Safety pins. You never know when you need it. In my case, I always need it before gigs, to pin bits of clothes over here and there. And come on, safety pins are weightless.

number five. paper chunks. That is never our fault. We love keeping stuff. I mean, who knows right? If you suddenly need to jot down things, Well you could use the eyeliner to write on the paper, instead of hands. I know, alright, there's technology, use the phone. But I notice it's almost all the time, when you're on the phone and someone tells you something important and you need to write it down, you'll go, "someone please take this down". What if there is no someone? Paper chunks it is.

number six. bottles of toiletries and stuffs. Some would bring perfumes, some lotions, hair serum. These are handful stuff. We could wear them at home, and leave the bottles there. But it's always better to bring some, and I mean some stuff. Like lotions. Crucial needs. And sometimes we love promoting to friends. We're just being nice. Right girls?

No comments: