Friday, December 5, 2008

some random question

some questions i found interesting to answer. Yeah, boredom kills me slowly.

ONE.If your lover betrayed you, how will you react?

Depending on how he betrayed me. If its kissing caught in act, I'd just watch until the drama is over. then go tell the girl "bitch, you just kissed a slut. My germs are still on his lips. =D"

If its redhanded on the bed, I'd still watch until the drama is over, and tell the lover, "so, did you enjoy sleeping with a whore?". Yes baby, I'm a meanie. But I don't do anger offence in public. maybe I'd scream in vain later, or cry under my blankies when no one is watching.


TWO.If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

Having my own stage, a really big stage. Be as good as the best guitarist ever existed. And ofcourse make millions from just rocking the stage with my music.


THREE.Whose butt would you like to kick?

people that have big butts, because my leg would bounce back. Obviously I wont go kicking someone that has no butt. =P


FOUR.What would you do with a billion dollars?

Get all the guitars I ever obsessed on. Buy myself a comfy house that would have the best sound system so that I could do music until my last breath. Maybe i'd open my own music academy as well.


FIVE.Would you fall in love with your best friend?

I already am in love with her. Of course I love her. She's my twin bimbo. I even kiss her everytime I see her.


SIX.Which do you think more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved. Seriously, it's the best feeling ever. You somehow feel like you're guarded under the wings of an angel.


SEVEN.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

I would wait, as long as my heart can handle. I can't say how long though, but if you're talking about blood connection, I would wait until the very end.


EIGHT.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

I usually just get over it. I don't like being in the middle of someone who already has someone. because if i were to put myself in the girl's shoe, i would feel like killing the relationship abuser.


NINE.If you were to act with someone, who would it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?

With my giddy friends :3


TEN.Would you invite your Ex bf/gf to your wedding?

I never really thought about weddings. I guess I would. I guess I'd invite all those who are in contact with me. It's a big day, so let them know already.


ELEVEN.How would you see yourself in ten years time?

I'll be 28. I have my own music career, one of what i am proud of. I'll play the cello by then.


TWELVE.What's your greatest fear?

Losing my music. Losing my guitar.


THIRTEEN.What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

nobody tagged me. I answered these questions because of the boredom.


FOURTEEN.Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

I'd be in love, loved and just living in comfort. Money doesn't matter that much. face it, I already hate rich spoilt kids.


FIFTEEN.What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Stare at the ceiling, plug in my headphone, bang on the stereo, and lay my eyes to rest again. It's the best feeling ever! Because you almost see the mad faces that keeps on babbling to you, but you don't hear a sound!


SIXTEEN.Would you give all in a relationship?

Always did. Just one thing, i never gave up my music just to be in a relationship. And face it, You have to like my besfriend. Yes, you'd have to. So if you hate music, you hate guitars, you think my music is a waste of time, You can quit trying already. It's a turn off to me when guys hates music.


SEVENTEEN.If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

I wouldn't know, and I wouldn't dare predicting. I'd just go with the flow.


EIGHTEEN.Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?

I am not good in forgiving, but my heart melts fast. A puppy face would do just fine.


NINETEEN.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?

 guess yourself.

No comments: