Monday, December 29, 2008

dull

I am so bummed today. I don’t feel like going out, I don’t feel like talking to anyone. I thought of doing my assignment but my body fails to act. So I am typing. I am on my myspace, but sadly, I find no one interesting to talk to. I aim to sleep, but all the neurons in my body is still so active. I should be outside by now, but somehow I choose to stay in bed. For some reason I’m not quite sure what. I should’ve gone jamming but they had to postponed it to tomorrow. I don’t have my amp with me, so I’m down to my takamine. Which is fine, only that right now I feel like plugging in. I ate two times today. I’m surprised I had that much of an appetite today. Ofcourse, I ate a lot everyday, but only tidbits and deserts and some whacko crackers. Not main courses. I have my piano class tomorrow, and I’m picking my new I.C, and I’ve got jamming. I might be worn out tomorrow. But today, is just so dull. I watched movies, I went practicing, then eat, then went on and offline like a couple of times. And it just goes back in circles. I wanted to talk to dinasour. Just as I was thinking about it, he called. Now my impulses are reflexing back like how they should :) I feel like baking cupcakes. Yes, I think I should go bake cupcakes. Yesterday’s cupcake reminds me of the cupcakes me and mama and my sis usually bake. I should get my ass to the kitchen. Maybe I could do some cream puffs too... Woah, I’m already hungry, yet again. I could be fat if I live like this everyday. But then again, who would care. Crave is crave and temptations are hard to resist, especially when it comes to food. Since when do I love to eat anyway? *confused* Just for today, I seem to have the stomach of a wolf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year darling...all the best for the rest of 364 days to come..work hard, study smart..